- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Tuesday, 24 October 2017 12:33
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 761
Marantec™ Comfort Range of Sectional and Tip Up Garage Door Operators
Garage Door Operators now have a 5 year warranty.
The range includes the:
Comfort 220.2 (600N)
- Comfort 250.2 (800N)
- Comfort 250.2 SPEED (800N)
- Comfort 252.2 (1000N)
The new generation of garage door operators systems. 2 steps ahead. In terms of safety, comfort and energy efficiency, The Comfort operator systems are the first to use energy saving light bulbs. Nevertheless in combination with MAX Light, the new and first flexible additional lighting, they reach the best light output. In addition they have new developed and unique power saving technique, which reduces the power consumption in stand-by mode by more than 75%.
Experience the new Comfort generation.
For all garage doors: up-and-over doors, single-walled and double-walled sectional doors, retractable up-and-over doors and canopy doors
- Use of energy saving lights
- Light function: additionally extendable with MAX Light
(140 watt light capacity by 29 watt energy consumption)
- EOS for uniform and quick installing
- Modern, extra flat design: max. height 125 mm
- Door width: up to max. 5,0 m, 5,5 m, 6,0 m
- Door weight: up to max. 100 kg, 175 kg, 200kg
- Parking lots: Comfort 220.2 max. 8, 250.2 max. 14, Comfort 252.2 max. 24
- Push and pull force: 600 N, 800 N, 1000 N
- Door travel speed: 140 mm/Sec.
- Opening time: ca. 15 Sec., 15 Sec., 18 Sec.
- Nominal voltage: 230 V
Marantec door operators meet the high requirements of the 13241-1 European standards.
Each operator system is TÜV tested and certified, both individually and in combination with all commercially available doors with respect to European safety standards. Furthermore, we operate our own inspection centre in Marienfeld (Germany) where all products are also regularly tested.
The result: with Marantec, you are guaranteed one of the safest door operators on Earth. For all Marantec User Manuals and Instructions visit http://www.marantec.com